Chicago Pneumatic represents tools and compressors that are engineered for high performance. In addition to pioneering design, high-impact technology, and durability, Chicago Pneumatic means customer value.
The Compressed Air and Gas Institute
CAGI, is an organization dedicated to improving the compressed air industry through established standards.
As a proud member of CAGI, CP Compressors publishes all technical data in accordance with CAGI/PNEUROP PN2CPTC2 guidelines and voluntarily allows products to be selected for participation in CAGI’s Performance Verification Program. With CP Compressors, our customers know they are receiving the excellent performance that we publish.
Easylease Corp. Equipment Leasing & Financing Services
Each kW of compressed air is 7-8 times more expensive than a kW of electricity. Chicago Pneumatic set up a service with the objective to identify and quantify energy & cost savings with respect to generation of compressed air.
- Most compressor installations run at too high pressure (most end uses are designed to operate between 80-125 psig)
- Every 1 bar/14.5 PSI drop in pressure output, reduces energy consumption by around 7%
- Most compressor systems are not shutdown during non production hours, wasting huge amounts of compressed air to leakages
- Most multiple compressor systems do not have central controller to anticipate fluctuations in air demand
- In most compressor systems no Variable Speed compressor is installed to anticipate fluctuations in air demand